1. Started your own blog — Yes
2. Slept under the stars — Yes, and woke up with my eye swollen shut from mosquito bites!
3. Played in a band — No
4. Visited Hawaii — No
5. Watched a meteor shower — I can’t remember. I don’t think so. I’ve seen a couple eclipses, though.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity — No
7. Been to Disneyland — Yes, once. Summer of ’07, 8months pregnant!
8. Climbed a mountain — Yes
9. Held a praying mantis — Yes, I used to have a couple as pets. Now, for some reason I have an extreme phobia of them.
10. Sang a solo — No
11. Bungee jumped — Absolutely NOT, never will!
12. Visited Paris — Nope
13. Watched a lightning storm — Yes, although I don’t really like them.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch — I guess crocheting counts?
15. Adopted a child — No
16. Had food poisoning — Yes, I’m sure I have
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty — No, when we were there ’03 you weren’t allowed to go inside.
18. Grown your own vegetables — Yes
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France — No
20. Slept on an overnight train — Yes, though not an experience I’d like to repeat. Of course, having a sleeper car may have been easier.
21. Had a pillow fight — Yes
22. Hitchhiked — Yes, with my dad when our van broke down.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill — No
24. Built a snow fort — Yep! We had a lot of snow that year!
25. Held a lamb — Don’t think so
26. Gone skinny dipping — No way!
27. Run a Marathon — No. Running doesn’t appeal to me.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice — No, never been there
29. Seen a total eclipse — Yes
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset — Yes. More sunsets than sunrises.
31. Hit a home run — Nope. I’m awful at baseball. I’d be lucky to just hit the ball, period.
32. Been on a cruise — No
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person — No, but my hubby has!
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors — No. Strange question. Does that mean overseas in their country of origin?
35. Seen an Amish community — Well, technically we honeymooned for two nights in an Amish town, but it was Sunday and there wasn’t anyone around.
36. Taught yourself a new language — No. I know a smidgen of Spanish.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied– Well, no, but I don’t need money to be satisfied in general.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person — No
39. Gone rock climbing — No thank you! I’ve seen others doing it.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David — No, but I saw many beautiful ancient things at the Natural History Museum in Pittsburgh.
41. Sung karaoke. — Never
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt — No
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant — No, I’ve always thought it would be fun, though.
44. Visited Africa — No
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight — Yes, in NJ
46. Been transported in an ambulance — Technically I was transported BY an ambulance, though I was in the front seat and not the patient.
47. Had your portrait painted — No
48. Gone deep sea fishing — No
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person — No
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris — No
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling — No, but my dad used to scuba dive. I don’t even know how to swim
53. Played in the mud — Yep… “Mommy, I’m making mud pies!” (Complete with sprinkled grass and dandelion toppings!)
54. Gone to a drive-in theater — No, but I’d like to!
55. Been in a movie — No, only home movies.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China — No
57. Started a business — Sort of. A SAHM sort of thing that I’m not doing anymore
58. Taken a martial arts class. — No, but I’ve attended many Kung Fu classes that others were taking.
59. Visited Russia — No
60. Served at a soup kitchen — No
61. Sold Girl Guide Cookies — No
62. Gone whale watching — No, but I think it would be cool! I think this is the season for it now!
63. Got flowers for no reason — Yes, I’ve both received & given flowers for ‘no reason’ other than just because.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma — No
65. Gone sky diving — No!!!!!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp — No, but it would be interesting. I’ve watched lots of documentaries and movies & read many books about them.
67. Bounced a check — No, we hardly even write any checks.
68. Flown in a helicopter — No, don’t want to, either!
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy — Yes, I had my teddy bear for many years. He may still be floating around at my parent’s house.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial — No
71. Eaten caviar — No, thank you!
72. Pieced a quilt — One first attempt, so far
73. Stood in Times Square — Yes!
74. Toured the Everglades — No
75. Been fired from a job. — No
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London — No, only on tv
77. Broken a bone. — No, thankfully!
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle — No. Only on an ATV that was going fast enough to make me scream.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person — No, I’m afraid of heights, wouldn’t want to. Pictures are great!
80. Published a book — No
81. Visited the Vatican — No
82. Bought a brand new car — No
83. Walked in Jerusalem — No
84. Had your picture in the newspaper — Yes, a couple times
85. Read the entire Bible — Not sure, I don’t think so.
86. Visited the White House — No
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. — Not by myself. We butchered our own turkeys one year when I was probably about 12
88. Had chickenpox — Yes, just this year!
89. Saved someone’s life. — Not that I know of!
90. Sat on a jury — No. I got a jury duty summons once, but it was after we had moved from the state. (I would have been able to decline, anyways, with babies & such)
91. Met someone famous — I may have but nobody is springing to mind right now.
92. Joined a book club — No
93. Lost a loved one — Yes
94. Had a baby — Yes, three, soon to be four times!
95. Seen the Alamo in person — No
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake — No
97. Been involved in a law suit — No
98. Owned a mobile phone — Doesn’t everyone?
99. Been stung by a bee — Yes, only once, when I was about 6 and stepped on a honey bee.
100. Read an entire book in one day — Yes, more frequently back in my days before being a wife & mom!